The Yota Imports Buying Process.
This is the step-by-step guide to purchasing a Yota Imports Rig…
- Submit your rig request on our site or by phone: 480-395-5734 (including level, budget & style)
- In detail we will work out the specs and full blueprint of what you will be getting
- Small deposit is required to hold vehicle
- We source and import your exact unit from Japan (4-6 weeks)
- We conduct the Initial 128 Point Inspection, order needed parts and work orders
- We email you video, pictures and the completed Inspections
- We professionally steam clean the engine bay and undercarriage giving us an opportunity to identify the exact source of leaks (if any)
- The Cosmetic Phase begins with the Cosmetic Inspection; fix and detail the interior including: seats, door panels, cracked lights, dash covers, etc.
- Vehicle repairs and installations are completed (gaskets, service, suspension, tires/wheels, undercoat, etc.)
- Body Inspection, rust/dent repair and/or custom paint job
- Final detail including color sanding and buffing exterior, polishing interior and shampooing of seats and carpet
- 500km/5 day (min) Road Test to work out any bugs
- 128 Point Inspection #2 to see how vehicle performs after the road test Final Inspection within 24 hours of the unit leaving
- Vehicle shipped to our Phoenix Dealership for Blue Tag & Title
- Final Payment due upon pick up or prior to shipping from Phoenix to You
Sounds great! What’s the next step?
Email or call us after taking a look at the following explanation of our levels.
LEVEL I – ROAD WORTHY
This is a meat and potatoes rig. The mechanics are sound and it’s ready for a weekend warrior adventure or a cross country expedition. Minor Cosmetic blemishes are to be expected on both exterior and interior.
- We conduct the Initial 128 point Inspection /assessment, order parts and work orders.
- We steam clean the engine bay and undercarriage to inspect for any leaks.
- The Cosmetic Phase begins to fix any needed interior deficiencies. Highlights include: ensure all mechanical window/sun roof components are operational etc.
- Return for mechanical repairs and get rig Yota road worthy. Highlights include: full service, filters/fluids, fix any leaks (light seepage normal), full alignment, undercoating, inspect/tighten/replace if needed any needed hoses/lines/fittings, charge A/C if needed, etc..
- windshield replaced if chipped or cracked
- Final detail including buffing exterior, polishing interior, shampooing of seats and carpet.
- 500km Road Test
- Final 128 Point Inspection
- Schedule shipping to Phoenix Dealership for Blue Tag & Title.
- Delivery cost included.
- Arrange pick up in PHX or we can arrange delivery of vehicle to you for an additional cost
LEVEL II – CUSTOM
This is a Rig customized for you! You can really make a statement with your choice of colors and finishes.
- Exterior: Rust Inspection, repair, custom color paint job.
- Full custom Stripe kits (if desired), Window Tint, replace chrome mirrors and front grille with better condition ones (if needed), new chrome badges or blackout.
- Interior- Remedy any tears or rips in the door panels, stich any rips or tears in the seats, provide a dash cover and replace carpet if needed.
LEVEL III – ALL OUT
Go all out with all the bells and whistles Yota Imports can provide. Want marine grade vinyl upholstered interior, snorkel and or rack and roof top tent? This is your opportunity to crank the dials to 11 and build a rig equipped to survive a zombie apocalypse.
- 2” Old Man Emu suspension option with steering dampener
- All-terrain tires (Falken/BF Goodrich) and wheels (4 wheel parts)
- Baja Roof Rack
- ARB Front Bumper/Roof Rack
- Tepui Roof Top Tents
- Marine Grade Vinyl Seats/Door Panels
- Rock Sliders
- Air bags/ Compressors
- Solar set up
Import Only Service
We will import a pre-approved vehicle for you.
We will provide our Initial Inspection and service the vehicle (oil/fuel/air filter). We will acquire title and Blue Tag.